Entry for this year edition of the Laoudit Music Awards 2022 is now open !
Laoudit Music Awards is designed to recognize, acknowledge and reward the most outstanding talent (both emerging and existing) in the entertainment industry for their relentless effort in putting Africa world on the world map.
This is to remind all artistes, music professionals and other relevant stakeholders within Africa to submit their entries, before the portal closes on November 30, 2022.
For the last edition of this prestigious awards that was conducted in 2021, we received well over 1000 entries, across all the major categories.
This is officially open for entries from Artistes, Songwriters, Video Directors, Music Producers, Disk Jockeys, Choreographer/ Dancers and Music/Entertainment across the African continent and Diaspora.
Requirements For Entry
- Works to be submitted must be produced in the year under review i.e. Dec 1, 2021 and Nov 30, 2022
- High Quality Image*
- A valid “Email Address” is required as all information would be communicated via mail.
- The “Entry Form” must be carefully and accurately completed and submitted including the relevant links.
- Entries may be submitted by the author or by his/her record label, Artistes management, publisher or agent acting in their capacity as agent on behalf of the relevant author.
- Entries submitted through email to any LMA email addresses or directly on LMA social platforms WILL NOT be considered.
All questions regarding this call should be sent via email to [email protected]