The onset of the pandemic globally in the year 2020 raised doubts in the mind of fans as many wondered if the Big Brother Naija show would air To the surprise of many, the show did not only take place, but gave birth to many favorites as usual.
It has been one year since the Lockdown edition housemates exited the platform while riding on their newfound fame and most of them have established something no matter how little for themselves.
While some of these housemates have gone low-key after weeks or months of hype, others have lived up to expectations and even surpassed limits.
From music to fashion, acting, political appointments and entrepreneurship, some of the Lockdown ex-housemates are still in our faces just like the first day that we got to know them.
1. Laycon From the moment he literally lit up the stage with his entrance, the rapper broke multiple records in the house. After emerging winner of the season, the rapper has moved on to feature in songs and even released his own project. The reality star has assured fans that he still has more barriers to break.
2. Dorathy was the first runner up on the show and she has moved on from there to bag endorsements and also establish her intimate wears line. She recently added a men’s section to her business and has been getting support from fans.
3. Vee was one housemate whose blunt personality endeared her to many and the singer has bagged endorsements as well. READ ALSO BBNaija Ka3na dazzles in sizzling white look for Nigeria’s 61st Independence anniversary Vee has also accomplished a dream she has always talked about in the house, dropping her musical project.
4. Nengi was also a house favourite because of her beauty and childlike demeanour. Apart from bagging the position of a Senior Special Assistant in Bayelsa state, she also owns a shoe line. Nengi has also featured in Nollywood movies and is now a force to reckon with in the entertainment industry.
5. Erica The star girl as she is fondly called was also one of the season’s favourites and her dramatic exit from the show further endeared her to many. READ ALSO 7 times ex-Miss World Agbani Darego showed slim girls how to dress like supermodels Erica has moved on from her disqualification to bagging endorsement deals, getting mouth-watering and expensive gifts from fans as well as facing Nollywood squarely.